Many Canadian gamblers are scrambling to find a place to wager on Playtech slots these days, and one popular destination is BGO (pronounced Be-Go). The casino developed out of a popular online bingo site, and now offers a deep array of casino games. It’s hosted by a quirky Boss character, a bald-headed, bling laden midget with a lot of great things up his virtual sleeve. This begins with the $10 free, as in no deposit bonus, exclusive to our readers, and continues well beyond through your chance at free trips, big cash, and a whole lot more.
One thing we really like about BGO Casino is that it’s always changing up its welcome offer, just enough to keep things interesting that is. So if you think you’ve seen something different before, you’re probably right.
BGO welcome offer deposit funnel – 50 Fair Spins
50X wagering requirement
Both parts of the BGO online casino welcome package are subject to a 50X wagering requirement, with the following contributing percentages:
Casino games playthrough
- 100% – Slots and scratch cards
- 20% – Video poker and roulette
- 10% – Table poker, baccarat and most blackjack games
- 5% – Keno games, Blackjack Switch, Pai Gow, Stravaganza, Pontoon, Red Dog, Spin A Win, Casino War, Wild Vikings, Let ‘em Ride, Double Attack Blackjack, and UK Blackjack
- 0% – Progressive jackpot games, Lucky Blackjack, all double features on slots and video poker, and bingo games
Special bonuses and promotions
- Payment method bonus – None available at this time.
- Free spin offers – Regularly available through the site’s Loyalty Store.
- No deposit offers – $10 absolutely free when you sign up.
Welcome Bonus — Bottom Line: Needless to say, we love the registration freebie. Just note, the $10 you get when signing up must be played within 3 days and have a max win cap of $100. As for the deposit bonus itself, it’s true up to $120 isn’t high, but at a rate of 400%, it’s an excellent transformation of a mere 30 bucks.
If you want a Boost to your bankroll, then you need to be playing at bgo. As you play real money games at bgo, you fill the Boost Bar. When the bar is full, you will level up and unlock 1 new Boost. Go to The Vault to see your unlocked boost and the reward value. Boosts are worth anywhere from 5 to 100 Fair Spins. There are even Mystery Boosts with random amounts. Best of all, all Fair Spins come with no wagering requirement, meaning you can cash out your prizes immediately. To learn more, click on The Vault in the Promotions section of the website.
The BGO website is conveniently divided between its casino offering and a dedicated live section, from which you can choose to play any number of equally enthralling, high-performing games.
- Slots – There are currently 115 online slots featured at BGO like the full Age of the Gods series, a comprehensive Batman and associates slots selection, and classics like Football Fans, Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven, and Santa Surprise.
- Table games – Recent hot titles in this category include Premium Roulette and Live Roulette, augmented by new additions Diamond Roulette, Roulette Deluxe, and Cashback Blackjack.
- Video poker – There’s a steady stream of video poker games available for video poker fans, including the full range of classic titles.
- Progressive games – Gladiator Jackpot, Beach Life, Age of the Gods, and Jackpot Giant are just a few of the exceptionally lucrative progressive games you can play in search of the seven-digit win.
- Casual games – Keno, Stravaganza, Red Dog, Spin A Win, and Casino War are a couple of the casual games favoured here.
Casino’s leading software providers
Once a NetEnt stronghold, in recent years BGO Casino made the strategic move to transfer its entire offering to Playtech software. Based on the ever-increasing popularity of the casino since the move was made, we’d say going with Playtech was a good bet!
Multiple gaming provider
BGO actually began as a bingo site. So for all of you bingo fans out there, BGO is an excellent option for that as well.
The Boss who rules BGO Casino certainly likes to promote himself, with his image plastered across the site. But with an aptitude towards actual promotions, and a strong generous streak, that’s fair enough we’d have to say.
So what kinds of promos can you expect to find here? Well at first-glance, it’s not all that promising. Sure there’s always a big ticket affair going down, like this summer’s Battle of the Bosses with your chance to win a trip to Vegas and watch Mayweather vs. McGregor live. But it’s offsite that you’ll find the more frequent fare.
There are smaller promos sent to you via email and SMS on a regular basis, so keep your eyes open to see what the Boss is offering you. All players are also entitled to an automatic Birthday Bonus of 100% up to $100, which is a nice touch indeed.
Beyond all that however, one thing the Boss really loves, is loyalty. This of course means there’s a particularly active rewards program here with a Loyalty Store where you can get your hands on all sorts of extra goodies like free spins, free money, deposit bonuses, and free bonuses.
As a browser-based mobile casino, BGO is perfectly designed for good times (and big wins!) on the go. There’s no need to download, making it extremely accessible, and fully compatible with just about any iOS, Android, Windows or even Blackberry handheld device. The UI is clean and intuitive, the entertainment level high, and the game selection excellent covering slots classics, live casino and much more.
Mobile Casino App
There is no BGO casino app. If you want to play on your smartphone or tablet, the mobile optimised site is the way to go.
Flash vs Download
Always aiming to be extra user-friendly and totally avant-garde, BGO is available exclusively for Flash (i.e. instant web) play.
- Hours: 8:30 am – midnight
- Phone: No local number provided
- Email: [email protected]
- Live Chat: Yes
BGO does not have the most extensive list of payment options available, with just Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Skrill, and NETELLER for online play, and Boku added for mobile. PayPal is available but only to players based in the UK, which doesn’t really help us out.
The real bummer however is a recent change to policy which states that a fee of 2.5% of the deposit amount will be applied for all new accounts. Yikes!
On the withdrawal end, things do brighten up with a standard 24-hour pending period for the casino to process your request. That’s followed by a modest 3-5 business day wait until you see the funds back in your account.
The banking options are a bit of a drag, but otherwise, BGO is everything a Canadian gambler could really want from a site. Its slate of exciting Playtech games promise players the chance to wager on some of the most gorgeous slots on the web for endless entertainment and big wins. Plus, there’s a terrific mobile site and plenty of promotions, and the clincher a great quirky Boss Man theme – which we definitely recommend you see.
brought to you by: Online Casinos Canada