The EuroGrand first deposit welcome bonus is a bit tricky, as its value depends on how much you deposit, so read well when making your choice of how to begin.
EuroGrand Casino welcome offer deposit funnel – Up $1000 bonus + 25 free spins
- 1st deposit of up to $100 – Receive a 300% match bonus + 25 free spins
- 1st deposit of up to $1999 – Receive a $600 bonus + 25 free spins
- 1st deposit of $2000 or more – Receive a $1000 bonus + 25 free spinsIn addition, whichever you choose for your first deposit, you’re also eligible for a 60% up to $500 bonus on your second deposit (though this one’s with a 30X wagering requirement).
25X wagering requirement – The cash part of the EuroGrand Casino first deposit bonus when coming from Online Casinos Canada is subject to an incredibly low 25X wagering requirement, with the following contributing percentages:
Casino games playthrough
- 100% – Slots (all varieties excluding Wild Gambler and Wild Gambler 2, Arctic Adventure and Football Rules), scratch cards
- 25% – Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride, Casino Hold’em (all varieties)
- 20% – Baccarat (all varieties), blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon), Stravaganza, craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties), video poker (all varieties)
- 5% – Blackjack Switch, Pontoon (all varieties), Casino War, Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win)
- 0% – All double options on slots & video poker (all varieties)
Special bonuses and promotions
- Payment method bonus – 10-15% extra on a wide variety of payment methods.
- Free spin offers – 25 free spins with your first deposit.
- No deposit offers – None available at this time.
Welcome Bonus — Bottom Line: The Euro Grand welcome bonus is very attractive, though you may need to read it twice to understand how much you’ll need to deposit to get what. It’s also got free spins included, which is something we always applaud. Add to that the incredibly lenient 25X wagering requirements (an OCC exclusive), and we’ve got to say, this is one of the better signup bonuses around.
Casino Games Variety
All of the games found within the casino lobby are designed to entertain, thrill and surprise (and hopefully bring you some winnings along the way). There’s an excellent selection of casino classics, mixed with fantastic new titles, released on a regular basis. No matter your tastes, we’re quite certain you’ll find plenty to love.
- Slots – The Age of Gods slots series makes a strong showing here, including the powerful Prince of Olympus, King of Olympus, and God of Storms. Other popular picks include Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven, Buffalo Blitz, and Halloween Fortune.
- Table games – Penny Roulette, Premium French Roulette, and Age of Gods Roulette are amongst the fancier titles to grace the tables. There’s also Live Blackjack, Double Attack Blackjack, and a 7 Seat Live Baccarat game.
- Video poker – You’ll find all the standards found here like Aces and Faces, Jacks or Better, and a Pai Gow poker game.
- Progressive games – There is an exceptional array of jackpot games available at EuroGrand ranging from the ever-popular Beach Life, Gold Rally, and Gladiator slots, to the newest addition of Batman progressive jackpot games.
- Scratch card games – The options are a bit limited, but what’s available is good, like Love Match scratch.
- Casual games – Located under the ‘More games’ tab, you’ll find online versions of popular games like online Darts, Heads or Tails, and Rock Paper Scissors.
Casino’s leading software providers
Powered exclusively by Playtech software, and backed by gaming mega-house William Hill, you know you’re getting quality with EuroGrand’s casino games.
Multiple gaming provider
While the mothership William Hill has sports, bingo and poker sites respectively, EuroGrand has been set up exclusively for casino play.
There’s always something going on at EuroGrand. For example, at last look, you could get a $5 bonus on a $20 deposit to play select slot games, PLUS an extra $5 to spend in the Caribbean Treasures room for desktop download play.
In addition, you can regularly make your money go further, with the payment methods deposit bonus.
- Get a 10% bonus each time you deposit with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron, Diners Club and EntroPay.
- Get a 15% bonus each time you deposit with NETELLER, PayPal, Skrill, EcoPayz, Instadebit, WebMoney, and Fast Bank Transfer.
Of course, there’s also a VIP benefits club. In this case, it’s by invitation only, and entitles you to the usual list of preferred treatments like a personal Account Manager, special events, higher comp points conversion rate, and select promotions.
EuroGrand mobile is excellent, but at the moment is not available in a browser-based format. We’d certainly like to see this addition, though the casino app itself, is quite good.
Mobile Casino App
The free mobile app for Android can be easily scanned to your smartphone or tablet. Just go to the EuroGrand website, click on the ‘Mobile’ tab (top, far right), and scan the QR code. Apple device users can go to the App Store, search for Eurogrand Casino, and download from there.
Once you’ve added the casino app, you’re ready to go, enjoying games like Wacky Waters, Halloween Fortune, and Magical Stacks at your fingertips, as well as a specially designed mobile roulette and blackjack game. In all, there are currently 100 mobile games to choose from. You can use your online account for mobile play, and even earn loyalty points between them both. Very handy indeed.
Flash vs Download
While EuroGrand is totally optimised for Flash play, with a stylish interface, the site actually pushes towards download, with promotions even geared to this form of play. To us, it doesn’t really make a difference. We tend to find web play more convenient, but you might as well go with both, so you can collect on every promo.
We’ve already stated that we love EuroGrand Casino because of the payment method bonus it offers, with the potential to garner yourself extra money on every single deposit. So we know the banking here’s certainly good. So what else to know?
As a Canadian, banking here is also super convenient, with the vast majority of payment methods supporting CDN, and literally all of them with a 10-15% bonus, including major credit cards, NETELLER, iDebit, Instadebit, and Skrill. One oddity noticed is that PayPal accepts Canadian dollars, but is not available in Canada. So perhaps when you find yourself overseas, you can try this.
As for cashing out, there’s a clear table available under the ‘Payment Options’ tab, which delineates the pending period (always 4 days), internal processing period (1 day), and bank processing time (1-7 days). The pending period is a bit lengthy, while the rest of the wait is completely standard.
There’s good reason that EuroGrand Casino’s popularity is spreading amongst Canadians, and not just those hungry for a virtual visit overseas. It’s got a great selection of colourful and exciting Playtech games, with an equally excellent mobile, Flash and download casino platform. The extra bonus on every deposit is certainly icing on the cake for a site that delivers a most delightful gaming experience.