In its quest to bring in new players and leave a strong first impression, Go Wild offers up its Wild Welcome Package of deposit bonuses that include cash returns, as well as free spins. There are three levels to the bonus, broken up as listed below:
- 1st Deposit:Get a 100 percent bonus up to $200 plus 50 free spins on Immortal Romance.
- 2nd Deposit: Get a 50-percent bonus of up to $400, plus 50 free spins on Tomb Raider – Secret of the Sword
- 3rd Deposit: Get a 70-percent bonus of up to $400, plus 50 free spins on Avalon and a $350 free roll on Thunderstruck II
Once players complete all three deposit bonus, they’ll unlock access to many of the site’s on-going promotions, explained in more detail below.
Players have 30 days from when they open their account to take advantage of the Wild Welcome Package. In order to access the 2nd and 3rd deposit bonuses, players must reach the wagering requirement of the preceding bonus, which is 50x.
The contributing percentage of Go Wild’s games are as follows:
- 100 percent — Slots (except progressive games, Mega Spin slot games and Lucky Darts), Keno, scratch cards
- 25 percent — Table poker (except Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Cyberstud Poker, Caribbean Draw Poker Gold Series, Poker Ride and Progressive Cyberstud Poker), American Roulette, Red Dog, Casino War, Sicbo
- 10 percent — Video Poker (except All Aces Video/Power Poker, Jackpot Deuces and SupaJax), Blackjack (except Classic Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, Vegas Downtown Blackjack, Vegas Single Deck Blackjack, Vegas Strip, Hi Lo 13 European Blackjack Gold and Triple 7s), Roulette (except American Roulette and Roulette Royale), Vegas 3 Rummy Gold, Craps, Baccarat
- 2 percent — All Aces/Video Power Pokers, Classic Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, Vegas Downtown Blackjack, Vegas Single Deck Blackjack, Vegas Strip, Hi Lo 13 European Blackjack Gold, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Cyberstud Poker, Triple Action Bonus Poker Gold
- 0 percent — Progressive Games including Progressive Slots, Roulette Royale, Caribbean Draw Poker Gold Series, Poker Ride, Progressive Cyberstud Poker, Jackpot Deuces, Triple 7s and SupaJax; Mega Spin Slot Games, Lucky Darts, Live Dealer Games, (Bonus Baccarat, Multi-player Baccarat, Roulette, Multi-player Roulette, Multi-player Blackjack), Max Damage Alien Attack, Multi-Player Tournaments
The bonus here is pretty interesting. So even if the 50x wagering requirement is something of a drag, the 150 potential free spins is a hefty handout, and the chance to bring in up to $1,000 is nothing to sneeze at. So all and all a very good sign up bonus.
Variety is a massive sell here. Go Wild has over 500 casino games developed by Microgaming, which is the biggest name in casino software production. All the major Microgaming titles are here, from progressive slots like Mega Moolah and the Dark Knight to popular video slots like Immortal Romance and Tomb Raider – Secret of the Sword. There are 5-reel and 3-reel games, fruit slots and other classics, as well as table games like blackjack and roulette.
The site also has an excellent Live Casino, where players can wager on table games with the help of real dealers, who run the game via web cam. A huge part of the blackjack or roulette experience is interacting with the dealer and other players, and the Live Casino lets you do just that.
Go Wild Casino is available in a downloadable or instant play format. There are a few games that are only available via the downloadable version, but players aren’t likely to notice a huge difference in the quality and quantity of the games available between the two versions.
Have a long bus trip or a wait at the doctors office ahead of you? Go Wild’s mobile casino is the perfect thing to get you through. Players can access many of their favorite Microgaming games via their smartphone or tablet device. Unfortunately, you cannot link your existing Wild Go casino account to your mobile device, so you will have to register another account, but signing up is a pain-free process.
Signing up: Step one is to fire up your mobile device. If you have an Android device, there is an app available that you can find in the Android Market. If you don’t have an Android, launch the browser and head to Go Wild’s site (just click one of the buttons above). Either way, once players have reached the casino, they should click the “Register Now” button in green and then fill in the registration form that pops up. Once players have completed the form and created the account, they’ll be directed to the banking page, where they can sign up with various online payment services, or with a credit/debit card.
Games: There are more than 60 Microgaming games available on the mobile app, including standouts like Mega Moolah, Avalon and Thunderstruck II. The games range from progressives to 5-reel and 3-reel slots, as well as table games like blackjack and roulette.
As was mentioned above, players who complete the Wild Welcome Package are eligible for the site’s package of on-going promotions.There are always a handful of promos going around, like the “This Month’s New Game” feature, which gives special deals on select new games, or the Wednesday Deluxe, when the casino hands out 100 free spins to get you over the hump.
The site also has a loyalty points program that players can use to earn special bonuses and convert into cash. There are regular promotions that go along with this, like the “Twice the Fun, Double the Loyalty” promo that pays out double points to two select games each week. There are also regular Casino Slot and Multi-Player Casino Tournaments players can enjoy.
Canadian players have quite a few options when it comes to depositing at Go Wild casino. Players can use credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), Neteller, UKash, EntroPay, Eco, Instadebit, ClickandBuy as well as direct bank transfers — only the latter is not instant for deposits, as bank transfers will take 2-5 days. Instadebit is a preferred method for many Canadian players, although it’s worth noting there is a special deposit bonus for players who use Neteller that gives players an extra $10, plus $200 more in match bonuses.
Players can make withdrawals with nearly all of those options, excepting Mastercard, Ukash and ClickandBuy. There is a standard 48-hour processing window during which time the casino will verify your information and approve your withdrawal. After that, most banking methods will only take a day or so to complete your transaction.
So if you’re looking for a site that has a lot of games, Go Wild is your spot. If you’re looking for a casino that places a premium on the quality of those games, Go Wild is your spot. You want somewhere with a solid welcome bonus to go along with those games? Stick with Go Wild. Promotions? Yeah, Go Wild has those, too. In the end, whatever it is you’re looking for in a casino, Go Wild is likely to meet your expectations, and in many cases exceed them. This site has a lot going for it, and it’s only a matter of time before Canadian players begin flocking here.