Banking with PayPal is a popular and reliable method for making deposits or withdrawing winnings at online casinos. With PayPal transactions are processed quickly and securely, making it a great option for online gamblers.
Casino players in Canada can choose from many high quality online casinos that accept PayPal. PayPal casinos save gamblers the hassle of researching and understanding unknown and potentially unreliable online payment methods systems.
Here, we’ll show you how to use casino PayPal deposit and withdrawal methods, but before we get started, check out our list of the best PayPal casinos below:
The Best PayPal Casinos for 2017
Get a $1500 Welcome Bonus with PayPal!Betway Review
$1600 Welcome Bonus for PayPal Customers!Jackpot City Review
$1000 Sign-Up Bonus for PayPal Users!Spin Palace Review
PayPal Customers Get a $1000 Welcome Bonus!LeoVegas Review
$1300 Welcome Bonus for PayPal Players!Casino Room Review
Use PayPal & Get a $2000 Welcome Bonus!Dunder Casino Review
We recommend the above casinos to players in Canada looking to make deposits and withdrawals with PayPal. We reviewed these gambling sites based on available bonuses, the quality of the games, secure banking options, customer support, and fair gaming results. In the end we bring you a list of Canadian PayPal Casinos that you can rely on.
When you use PayPal, you can look forward to benefiting from a wide variety of features that come with PayPal’s online payment method:
Versatility: Widely accepted by most Canadian gambling sites, PayPal is a great e-wallet that you can use at different casinos. Plan to spend your winnings on some new shoes or clothes? With PayPal, you can withdraw your cash and then head straight to your favourite online store.
Security: PayPal banking uses high levels of security to protect your financial information. Few other online banks compare to PayPal in terms of safety, which makes using it at an online casino a trustworthy option.
Reputation: PayPal has a stellar reputation as a reliable online banking system and has received high customer satisfaction ratings for its secure, fast transactions.
Ease of use: It’s so easy to make deposits and withdrawals with, especially when you consider that all you need to remember is your email address and your password to sign up and log in to your PayPal Canada account.
Speed: Transactions completed with PayPal are for the most part, instantaneous. You don’t have to wait for your funds to be transferred and cleared, as with some other online payment methods.
Extra bonuses: As gambling with PayPal becomes increasingly popular, you’ll often find online casinos that offer extra, cash bonuses for players who make deposits with this banking method. It’s worth checking out how much extra you could get by visiting a casino’s promotion page.
Fees for withdrawals: Some online casinos will charge you for PayPal withdrawals. We recommend you check with your selected online casino to see if you will be charged a fee for making transactions with this banking method.
Not all casinos accept PayPal: It might seem strange, in this day and age, but not all online casinos currently accept PayPal as a banking method – yet. This looks set to change as PayPal becomes more popular in the online gaming world.
How to Sign Up for a Paypal Account
- Visit https://www.paypal.com.
- Choose the type of account you want to create (“Personal” or “Business”).
- Enter your full name, email and password, then click ‘Next’.
- Enter your mailing address and phone number.
- Confirm you read the User Agreement.
- Click “Agree and Create Account”.
- Enter the credit card information you’d like to be associated with your PayPal account.
How to Use Paypal
PayPal is a simple yet secure way to make online deposits and withdrawals. You can use your account as an e-wallet unconnected to credit cards or bank accounts, or you can link your account to an online casino account.
Depositing with PayPal: Players need to fund their account before visiting a casino. Once at the casino, making a deposit is easy. For example, at Euro Palace, you simply need to select PayPal from the list of available banking methods on the deposit page.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using PayPal at other online casinos:
- Go to the casino lobby, or banking page.
- Select ‘Deposit’ and choose ‘PayPal’.
- Enter a dollar amount and click the ‘Enter’ or ‘Submit’.
- You’ll be redirected to PayPal. Do NOT close the page, or your deposit won’t go through.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the transaction, after which you’ll be redirected back to the casino.
- The casino will confirm your transaction and you’ll see your funds in your casino account.
You’re now ready to start playing!
A few things to note:
- Deposits are usually instantly credited to your account. If this doesn’t happen, check your available bank balance, or contact your bank or the online casino you’re trying to deposit at.
- PayPal deposits will be sped up if you’ve already verified your identity with PayPal. You’ll be told by PayPal what you need to do and how.
Withdrawing with PayPal: Withdrawing is just as simple as making a deposit. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the casino’s lobby or banking page.
- Select ‘Withdrawal’ and choose PayPal (be sure to check if the casino accepts PayPal withdrawals).
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- You’ll be redirected to Paypal, and asked to confirm the details of your transaction.
- You’ll be redirected back to the online casino page and given confirmation of your withdrawal.
A few things you need to know about withdrawing your winnings with PayPal are:
- Unfortunately, withdrawals are NOT instantaneous. Because the casino needs time to process the requested withdrawal funds, the withdrawals can take between 1-7 business days to be completed.
- You’ll likely need to verify your ID before making your first withdrawal with PayPal, which will guide you on how to do so.
Additional Tips for Using PayPal
Making PayPal deposits and withdrawals at online casinos is incredibly straightforward – but there are a few tips you should keep in mind to make it that much smoother::
- Make sure your email address leads to an active email account: As your PayPal account uses an email address to register your PayPal account and verify your ID (not to mention receive notifications about your activity and funds), it’s best to have an in-use email account. Also remember to keep your password secure – you wouldn’t want your financial information falling into the wrong hands!
- Choose how you’d like to link PayPal: You can have your account withdraw funds straight from your bank account, or from your credit card. If you choose to link it to your credit card, you have to make sure that the card in question allows for online payments.
- Make sure you verified your ID, and you have funds: The whole deposit and withdrawals process is faster if you’ve verified your ID with PayPal. You also need to have at least $2 available in your account to verify your funds. This amount will be returned to you once the verification process is complete.
FAQs About PayPal Banking
Even though it’s well-known worldwide, you may still have questions about using online casino PayPal deposits and withdrawals:
PayPal is a stellar banking option that is incredibly versatile and fits the needs of many different players. You have the option to pull money from credit or debit cards, connect directly to bank accounts, or use funds that already exist online. After that, depositing and withdrawing money to and from casinos is incredibly easy and secure. If you’re unsure which method is best for you, either review our payment methods page or just go for PayPal. It’s a great way to get started at any of our recommended Canadian PayPal casinos.