Playing Online Roulette
For many of us, a day at the casino is never complete without at least a few turns at the roulette table. This classic game of chance is a casino staple, the perfect embodiment of the gambling principles that keep us coming back to our favorite gambling halls. Roulette’s house edge is small, but that hasn’t stopped regulars from creating theories and strategies for how to improve their odds.
Work on your own set of strategies and have fun doing it by playing roulette at some of our recommended casinos offering online roulette below:
Recommended Sites for Roulette Online
Play roulette at Betway with a huge $1500 welcome bonus & +400 games.Betway Review
Check out Jackpot City Stunning welcome bonus of $1600 for all Canadian players.Jackpot City Review
Royal Vegas starting package of $1200 with 5 types of online roulette games.Royal Vegas Review
Play multi wheel roulette at Spin Palace and get a $1000 welcome bonus.Spin Palace Review
A staggering $800 welcome bonus for all Canadian playersCasinoland Review
888 with $1500 welcome offer + $88 no deposit bonus for roulette players.888 Casino Review
Playing Roulette Online
- Place your bets – All bets go on the roulette board. Use your mouse to move the chips you want onto the virtual roulette board. Remember, you’ve got choices! You can go for a certain number, a group of numbers, all odd numbers, all even numbers… or you can forget about the numbers and just bet on red or black.
- The ball is released and the wheel goes for a spin
- When the wheel slows to a stop, the ball comes to rest on a number.
- Is it on your number? Your colour? If so, you win!
- If you win, you can choose to leave your winnings on the table — a move known as “Letting it ride.”
- If you choose to let it ride, the game starts all over again. It’s a chance to win even more!
Different Bets and Odds in Roulette
Variations of Roulette
Visit our roulette variations page for more information about the different online roulette variations.
Top 5 Tips for Online Roulette
1) Systems Don’t Work – There are a number of roulette systems folks have thought up to try to slim the house edge (we feature some of them in our roulette strategies page). Creative as they might be, none of them are going to help you win any more money. The house edge is always going to exist.
2) Go European or French – The extra 00 piece on the American roulette wheel lowers a player’s chances of winning slightly compared to the European or French versions.
3) Check Out Bonus Rules – Gambling your Welcome Bonus at the roulette table is a fine idea, but be warned, most casinos only let a certain percentage of roulette bets count toward wagering requirements. Before you start placing bets, you should look into that percentage and figure out how much money you’ll have to bet to work through your bonus. Our casino reviews can help you with that.
4) Best Bet – It’s tempting to pick a lucky number and stick with it, but be warned, single-digit bets have lower odds. If you want to play it safe, stick with black/red, high/low or even/odd bets.
5) Play for Fun – Roulette isn’t a game to play solely for the money — in the long-run, you’re likely going to finish with a little less than what you started. What you’re paying for is the experience. Make it count by enjoying your time at the table.
Bottom Line on Roulette
The odds and rules at the roulette table are simple to understand and the experience is a thrilling mix of strategy and anticipation. It’s because of those reasons that roulette has become one of the most popular games in brick-and-mortar casinos and their online cousins. Now, with the advent of mobile casinos, players can play anywhere they get cell service — almost all mobile casinos feature online roulette games. The roulette options at Royal Vegas casino is our favourite, but you can use the list of casinos above to choose yours and start playing today!