- Software Providers:
- Reels: 5
- # Paylines : 4
- Slot type: Video Slot
- Jackpot type: Fixed jackpot
- Bonus Feature: yes
- Wild - reel or symbol: The Wild Vine
- Scatter: Yes
- Free Spins: Yes
- Available on mobile:
Pros and cons
- Win in a single spin up to $72,900
- The Chamber of Spins special future
- Old-school pay lines grafics
- A unique soundtrack
Every time players land three or more of the scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, they’re automatically entered into the Chamber of Spins
How to Play Immortal Romance
This Microgaming casino slot is a 5-reel machine with the software provider’s special 243 ways to win instead of old-school pay lines. Coin sizes range merely from $0.01 to $0.02, but players can pull in up to 3,645,000 coins per play, so don’t let the coin size fool you into thinking there isn’t money to be made here.
The reels are covered with 14 different symbols, including your standard 9, 10, J, Q, K and A pieces, along with the following special symbols:
- Scroll and Pen
- Transylvania Castle
- Brass Lion Door-Knocker (Scatter)
- Immortal Romance Logo (Wild)
Winning combinations are built by putting three or more of any symbol on consecutive reels. This makes the wild symbol especially important, as it can stand in for any other symbol, except the scatter symbol, to help build those winning combos. The scatter symbol can award players with free spins via entry into the Chamber of Spins, but more on that in a bit.
Graphics and Sounds
Immortal Romance features a modern vampire theme, clearly trying to keep pace with the wave or vampire-themed books, movies and television shows that have recently been very popular in western culture. The effect works, though. The characters are sexy and mysterious, and the graphics supporting them are very well done, particularly once you enter into the Chamber of Spins. Those effects even include special videos unlocked by winning spins.
The sounds are a bit different than your average online slot. The game boasts its own unique soundtrack, including instruments and vocals. The theme song fits the genre as an emotional, metallish romp that might not suite all listeners, but is absolutely in keeping with the theme of the game.
As was mentioned above, the biggest pay out available in a single spin is 3,645,000 coins, or $72,900, which is hefty. More notable, though, is the potential to win even more via entry into the Chamber of Spins, where players can spin for free up to 25 times and get to keep all their winnings. It’s not out of the question to pull in six-figure winnings if you can get deep enough into the Chamber.
We’ve teased you enough on Immortal Romance’s Chamber of Spins, so it’s about time we broke down what the Chamber actually is.
Every time players land three or more of the scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, they’re automatically entered into the Chamber of Spins. As you earn more and more entries into the Chamber, you move on to different levels which feature even bigger rewards.
There are four levels within the Chamber of Spins, with a different character represented in each one:
- Amber: This sexy pharmacist has a supernatural secret, which is something you’ll hopefully get to know well on your first four visits into the Chamber of Spins. Each entry comes complete with 10 free spins and a 5x multiplier
- Troy: Starting with your fifth trip, you’ll instead by greeted by Troy, who is a bad boy in character but a welcomed sight because he provides gamblers with 15 free spins. His level also includes the Vampire Bat feature, which turns symbols into wilds and multipliers at random — those multipliers can add up to 6x a regular win.
- Michael: Once you’ve hit the Chamber of Spins 10 times, Michael will begin to play host. This charming professor rewards players with 20 free spins and a Rolling Reels feature, which can lead to some heavy pay days. Every time you put together a winning spin, the pieces involved in the combination will vanish and the reels will roll down to fill the space. If that roll happens to create more winning combos, players will receive that money, too, and so on and so on.
- Sarah: Here’s where the big money is. Once you’ve hit the Chamber 15 times, you’ll enter into this level, hosted by the sexy heroine of our story. This red-dressed brunette gives players 25 free spins and a Wild Vine feature. The Wild Vine allows wild symbols on the third reel to spread out to other reels, creating potentially massive winning combinations.
Wild Desire Feature: Beyond that, the Wild Desire feature is also worth mentioning. The feature is entirely random, but when triggered, it can turn entire reels wild. Hit with the Wild Desire feature and watch your bank account balloon.
If you like the game review, you should really give the Immortal Romance casino game a chance!