Play This Microgaming Slots Here:
Pros and cons
- T800 vision mode gives extra payouts
- Fantastic visuals that align with the movie
- Excellent free spins bonus feature
- Smallish jackpots compared to other Microgaming slots
This exciting slot game really brings the Terminator back to life with plenty of thrills and action
- Software Providers:
- Reels: 5
- # Paylines : 243
- Slot type: Video Slot
- Jackpot type: Pooled jackpot
- Bonus Feature: yes
- Scatter: Yes
- Free Spins: Yes
- Min/Max Bet: $0.3 - $30
- Available on mobile:
- max. payout: 88k
How to Play
Terminator II is a five reel, three-row slot game with 243 ways to win. This means that players can win with any combination of a single symbol from each reel. Instead of betting on each individual way to win, you set a bet size per spin.
The T2 bonus feature in this game means there are actually 1024 ways to win, making it a great choice for players of any level.
- Coin size: 0.01, 0.02, 0.05 and 0.10
- Min bet: $0.30 per spin
- Max bet: $30.00 per spin
- Maximum payout: $88,000
There are a number of different symbols you will need to know about, and unlike many themed games that are actually full of generic symbols, in Terminator 2 they are all themed on the movie:
- Main symbols: John Connor, Sarah Connor, the T-800, the new T-1000 and Arnie. Get the same symbol on three consecutive reels and you will get a payout
- Scatter: Time travel orb. Get three or more of these and you will activate the free spins round.
- Wild: T2 icon in the 243 ways game and the T-1000 icon in free spin bonus mode. When they are spun they can substitute for any other symbol to award more winning payouts.
Graphics and Sounds
The graphics are fantastic on this game, as you would expect from a Microgaming slot. The metallic theme fits the futuristic robotic storyline and music and sound effects are taken straight from the movie to really bring it all to life.
Maximum payout – The maximum payout for this game is $88,000, which although a little way away from the multimillion dollar mark of the big progressives, is still a considerable amount.
How to hit the jackpot – To hit the maximum jackpot you need to be in the 1024 ways to win feature and get a T-1000 wild symbol. This symbol will transform into the character that provides the highest payout with a maximum of 880,000 coins to win.
Odds – Terminator II is considered high volatility but it does have a high payout percentage of over 95%. This means that while you might end up losing, there is always the possibility of getting a very nice payout especially if you manage to trigger the free spin bonus mode.
There are a number of special features in this game that offer players the chance to have fun and increase their chances of winning. These include:
- Free spins bonus: When activated this feature gives you four more ways to win than playing in the standard mode. This is done by adding an extra row to all the reels while preserving the “all ways” format. To activate this bonus you need to land three or more of the time traveling orb.
- T-800 vision: Land and you get to make use of the T-800’s superior vision to analyze the symbols on the reels and get extra payouts. Get the T-800 icon in the standard playing mode and you will activate the T-800 vision.
- T-1000 transformation feature: This symbol, when landed in the free spins bonus mode, will switch around to transform into other symbols to give you the best possible payout.
Terminator II is one of Microgaming’s best-loved online slot games and it’s easy to see why. Although it might not have the huge jackpots that you’ll find in a progressive game, you can’t beat its classic appeal. Fans of the movie will get a huge kick out of the graphics and audio and may even snag a decent payout. Give it a try today!