Home ❯ Casino Bonuses
Guide to the Best Casino Bonuses Online
There is a wide range of bonuses and promotions up for grabs when gambling online, however they can often appear to be very similar to one another. To make choosing the best bonus simpler we’ve put together a list of all the different types of offers available for Canadians. We include a short description of what it is and how to use it.
Not only that, but we’ve added a casino bonus manual at the end of the guide so you can easily navigate the tricky world of bonus Terms and Conditions. Never get caught out with our T&C’s guide!
FAQ about Online Casinos in Canada
How do you make money from online casino bonuses?
Online casino bonuses effectively boost your bankroll, giving you more money to play with and experience the games on offer.
Do casinos limit how much players get with their bonuses?
There’s usually a limit to how much bonuses a casino account can receive – be it a certain number of free spins, maximum bonus funds, or even a win cap when you play with the bonus.
Do Canadians get better rewards?
Absolutely! Canada is a very important market for online casinos which is growing at a significant rate. Therefore, many operators want a share of this market and craft lucrative bonus reward packages for Canadian players.
What is a casino bonus code?
Some bonuses are automatically credited to your account while others require you to opt-in or key in a unique code, known as a casino bonus code, to activate a specific bonus.
How can I withdraw my bonus winnings?
Do I pay tax on winnings?
Online casino winnings are tax-free in Canada.
Can I get bonuses on mobile?
Yes, some casinos offer exciting bonuses exclusively for mobile gamblers.
Not all bonuses are equal, and to help you find the best casino offers online, we’ve put together a helpful bonus manual to ensure your rewards are fair. Here are a few things you will need to know about the bonus policy of any online casino.
- Bonus codes: Certain bonuses require a code in order to claim them. This code may be given via email, SMS, from a popup, or even from a TV commercial. You can usually redeem your bonuses in this way by going to the cashier’s page on the site and entering the promo code.
- Wagering requirements: Also known as playthrough requirements, this is the amount of money you should wager prior to cashing out any rewards or winnings made from bonus money.
If you receive a generous bonus with wagering of (deposit + bonus ) x 40, fill in the gaps with your deposit amount and bonus amount, and then multiply them by the wagering amount to get to your playthrough requirement. In this example, let’s say you deposited $20 and received a $20 bonus. so… ($20 deposit + $20 bonus) x 40 = $1,600. Once you have wagered $1600, you will be able to conveniently withdraw any wins and rewards made with the credits.
- Min Deposit: All deposit bonuses will require a minimum deposit amount before you can claim the offer. This is usually a nominal amount of around $10 or $20
- Casino game limits: Familiarise yourself with the minimum and maximum bet levels in each exciting title prior to playing.
- Min/Max bet:Familiarise yourself with the minimum and maximum bet levels in each exciting title prior to playing.
- Withdrawal limits: A casino may cap the amount you can withdraw, daily, weekly or monthly. It will be stipulated in the casino’s Terms and Conditions.
- Validity period: Each bonus should be claimed within the time-frame stipulated in the bonus policy.
Not all casino bonuses are worth signing up for. Bonuses with unrealistically high wagering requirements or extremely short validity periods could end up wasting your time instead.