Home ❯ Casino com
Sometimes there’s something to a name, and going with a domain like Casino.com we’d imagine means something pretty substantial. Thankfully, the site delivers. A virtual authority in the online casino industry, Casino.com offers a classic, easy to navigate gaming experience that won’t hurt your eyes or insult your intelligence with unnecessary gimmicks. This site is for real players who want to experience many of the web’s most popular games in a dependable environment that can provide everything a discerning player could possibly desire. With a wide range of promotions, a solid VIP program, and exclusive Canadian casino offers, Casino.com is a great place to be for all your online gaming needs.
Casino.com offers players that open up a new account a 100% match on their first deposit, up to $400. Even better, even players with an account can benefit from recurring promotions that provide an equivalent deposit match of up to $400 every Wednesday, in addition to up to $500 at the start of every month.
Landing itself the Casino.com domain is in and of itself a tremendous feat. And living up to the name requires no small measure of effort. Luckily, Casino.com is well invested in maintaining its brand delivering exceptional promotions, super high-quality Playtech games, lifetime VIP status, and friendly, professional support. If you’re looking for overall value, then Casino.com is certainly an excellent place to play.
✔️ Remember the $400 bonus cash is just a starting point: beat the wagering requirements, and it’s becomes your bankroll for even bigger wins. Hello Casino.com welcome package! What a fine sight you are. Not the biggest in terms of raw value, but excellent for a single-deposit bonus. Casino.com welcome offer deposit funnel – $400 + 200 free spins Receive a 100% match bonus of up to $400 + 20 free spins a day for the next 9 days. All bonuses associated with the Casino.com welcome bonus package are subject to a 40X wagering requirement, with the following contributing percentages: Casino games playthrough
- 100% – Slots (all varieties) and scratch cards
- 25% – Pai Gow, Red Dog, Casino Hold’em, and all roulette games including Wild Vikings and Wheel of Light
- 20% – All baccarat games, blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch and Pontoon), Stravaganza, craps (all varieties), Sic Bo, and all video poker games
- 5% – Blackjack Switch, Pontoon (all varieties) and Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win)
- 0% – All double options on slots and video poker games, Jacks or Better, Fortunate Five (all game types), Gold Rally, and Everybody’s Jackpot.
Alternative welcome bonus
- Table Welcome Bonus – Deposit $20 with the bonus code “TABLE” and receive 20 Golden Chips for free with no wagering requirements. Available on roulette or any card card.
Welcome Bonus — Bottom Line: The Casino.com welcome package kills it from every angle. There’s that generous sum of $400, well rewarded at a full 100% and a rather low-ish 40X wagering requirement. And then you’ve got 200 free spins thrown in…. All we can say is, a welcome bonus like this is once in a lifetime. Grab it while you can.
At any given time, you can browse over to the Casino.com website and find a number of special promotions being featured. These include offers like:
- Daily Drops & Wins – Get your share of the $1,500,000 giveaway and playing the qualifying games and climbing the leaderboard!
- Beat the Dealer – Hit 3 blackjacks in a row to win $500 cash, and 4 in a row for $1,000 cash! Opt in and start playing.
- Winning Streak – Win up to $100,000 by landing lucky number 7 in roulette multiple times. Opt in for more details and the chance to win
- Friyay Fever – Deposit between $20 and $100 every Friday and receive up to 50 free spins.
- CasinoClub VIP Program – At Casino.com once you’ve climbed the ranks you’re in for life! And reaching VIP status is well worthwhile, granting you a personal account manager, exclusive promos and reloads, special gifts, extravagant events, faster withdrawals, and more. Definitely merits the climb.
Use these awesome promotions to fuel your balance and, climb the VIP ranks, and make even bigger profits.
Some casino sites boast close to 1000 games, if not more, so the 270+ you’ll find at Casino.com might not seem like a lot. But if you’re thinking that, you’re wrong. The game variety, to say nothing of the awesome quality, is totally stellar. And for the sociable people out there, note there’s also the added value of a chat feature you can use during multiplayer games.
- Slots – Spin to your heart’s content playing exceptional online slots like Age of the Gods King Olympus, Legacy of the Wild, Green Lantern, Fiesta de la Memoria, or Savage Jungle.
- Table games – This section is packed with multiple versions of baccarat, online roulette and blackjack games. For live versions of all these table games, have a look under the Live Games tab.
- Video Poker – The standard classics can all be found here, whether you’re an Aces & Faces, Joker Poker or Deuces Wild fan.
- Progressive – At last check the Gladiator: Road to Rome jackpot stood at $2 million and growing! Other progressive jackpot leaders you should try include the Leprechaun’s Luck and Gladiator.
- Scratch cards – There are a lot of fun themed online scratch games to play here like the ever-popular Pink Panther Scratch, Rocky Scratch, and Kong Scratch cards games.
- Casual games – Rock Paper Scissors, Wheel of Light, Spin a Win, and Pop Bingo all have tremendous appeal.
While many casinos employ the services of NetEnt or Evolution Gaming for their live dealer games, Casino.com sticks with Playtech and their Eurolive platform. There is a decent selection of games (29) including varieties of blackjack, roulette, spin a win, and baccarat. Casino’s leading software providers Playtech, the world’s largest publicly traded online gaming software supplier, is the fuel behind the Casino.com offering. Used by over 200 online casinos, this online gaming powerhouse is among the industry leaders in innovation, delivering its product in 46 languages, including for us Canadians, English and French. Quality beats quantity every time. With most players having just a few favourites, Playtech’s curated list of games should be more than enough.
The Casino.com mobile experience couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is go to www.casino.com from your tablet or smartphone (Android, iOS, and Windows included) and log in with your existing account details. As you’ll then see for yourself, there is an acceptable selection of mobile casino games, plus full casino functionality for your convenience including deposits, withdrawals and access to all the latest promotions.
Mobile Casino App
If you prefer to download the casino app, and you’re an iPhone/iPad user, simply go to the iTunes store and download from there. You’ll be privy to the full welcome bonus as well as 120 mobile casino games. Android users can do the same from the Google Play Store. Mobile gaming has been crucial to online casinos for years – and Casino.com has always been ahead of the curve.
- Hours: 24/7
- Phone: +350 200 44793
- Email: [email protected]
- Live Chat: No
- In 2020, the lack of live chat is disappointing and could lead to fewer players joining the casino in future.
✔️ No fees and a wide range of deposits – Casino.com makes banking a cinch for Canadian players. One thing is for certain, you’ll have many options when it comes to making deposits and withdrawals at Casino.com. Unfortunately, however, the Canadian preferred Instadebit service is missing. Never mind that, however, there are still enough credit cards, debit cards, e-wallet and prepaid options on the table to find something that works for you. The minimum deposit is between $10 and $20, while the maximum can go all the way up to $50,000 for you high rollers out there. For withdrawals, processing will take up to 3 days, which by modern online casino standards is very slow. Small thing to note, however, you’ll be capped at a monthly withdrawal limit of $22,500, however this rises to $50,000 for VIPs, who also enjoy a shorter waiting period of no more than 2 business days.
Check out other Games
FAQ about Online Casinos in Canada
Will Casino.com be adding live chat?
We emailed the team to ask this question, but haven’t yet heard back. We’ll provide an update if Casino.com does decide to add live customer chat.