Euro 2020 Draw Update - Groups A-F
" Read our Euro 2020 Finals update and get all the key information on the Euro 2020 draw"
The(almost) Final Groups For Euro 2020
- Group A: Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales
- Group B: Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Finland
- Group C: Ukraine, Netherlands, Austria, Winners of Path D/A*
- Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Winners of Path C
- Group E: Spain, Poland, Sweden, Winners of Path B
- Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Winners of Path A/D*
Group F is very much the “Group of Death”, featuring as it does Germany, France and defending champions Portugal.
the last 4 teams that will qualify to the Euro will go trough the UEFA Nations League play-offs, here are the last teams paths:
Semi-final 1: Iceland v Romania
Semi-final 2: Bulgaria v Hungary
Semi-final 1: Bosnia and Herzegovina v Northern Ireland
Semi-final 2: Slovakia v Republic of Ireland
Semi-final 1: Scotland v Israel
Semi-final 2: Norway v Serbia
Semi-final 1: Georgia v Belarus
Semi-final 2: North Macedonia v Kosovo
*If Romania qualify as Path A winners, they will play in Group C and Play-off Winner D will be switched to Group F.
Where & When are the Euro 2020 Finals?
This major soccer tournament will take place in 12 cities across Europe, with the opening game seeing Italy host Turkey in Rome on 12 June.
The top two in each group and the four best third-placed teams progress to the round of 16, at which point the tournament becomes a straight knockout. Wembley Stadium in London, England will host the semi-finals and the final game on 12 July.