Pros and cons
- Play up to 8 wheels at once
- More chances to win
- Choose how many wheels to play
- Requires a bigger bankroll than traditional roulette
If you love a challenge and you’re looking to amp up the adrenaline, you will love this supercharged version of a classic casino table game
How to Play
If you’re familiar with the basics of roulette, you will have no trouble getting to grips with the multi wheel version. In roulette you have a single spinning wheel with 37 or 38 pockets (depending on the specific version you are playing).
In classic roulette you place a bet on which pocket the ball will come to rest in once the wheel has been spun. You can choose a single number, a color (red or black), a range of numbers or even whether it’s odd or even. Once you have chosen your bet and decided which number you are going to bet on, you just click to spin the wheel and then wait to see where it lands.
Multiwheel roulette is played exactly the same way as classic roulette except that along with deciding which number to place your bet on, you also get to choose how many wheels you play. Your stake will be multiplied by the number of Multiwheel roulette wheels you choose to play on.
Multiwheel roulette offers you more opportunities to win, but this also means you will burn through your bankroll faster than if you stick with the single wheel version. You may want to consider implementing some clear bankroll management strategies when you play this game, to avoid getting carried away.
Multiwheel roulette vs. regular roulette
While Multiwheel roulette operates exactly the same way as ordinary roulette it doesn’t offer any advantages in terms of increasing odds, but it does give players the benefit of a more exciting experience and faster gameplay than traditional roulette.
Because you can play more rounds in the same space of time you have the potential to win more frequently when you play Multiwheel roulette online, but you also have more opportunities to lose money. If you aren’t careful it is quite possible to cause some serious damage to your bankroll in a very short space of time. To overcome this, we would recommend betting smaller amounts when you are playing multiwheel roulette than you would when playing the regular version.
Playing Regular Roulette Online
Because multiwheel roulette is so much faster than regular roulette, we highly recommend that you practice on regular online roulette before you make the leap into playing on multiple wheels at a time. Our recommended multiwheel roulette casinos all offer regular roulette as well.
If you are a complete beginner or just want some risk free practice you can usually play on demo mode at most of our recommended casinos. This allows you to get comfortable on the Multiwheel roulette free play mode before you jump in and wager your money.
The house edge in Roulette is variable depending on which version of roulette you are playing. Many players don’t realise that American roulette has double the house edge of European or French roulette. So if your favorite casino offers both versions you are far better off playing European roulette, unless you’re just playing for fun.
Regular Roulette Tips
While it is primarily a game of chance, that doesn’t mean there is nothing you can do to improve your odds of winning at roulette. Whether you are playing multiple wheels, or just one, the strategy is the same.
Here are a few of our top tips to help you get more out of your roulette experience and increase your chances of winning.
- Betting on multiple numbers instead of just choosing one will increase your odds of winning (although the payout will be smaller).
- Understand the specifics of the roulette game you are playing – different versions have different odds and even different numbers. The standard roulette odds depend on your betting strategy. Choosing either red or black gives you 1:1 odds and they go down from there depending on how many numbers you bet on.
- Implement some form of bankroll management so you don’t overspend. Set yourself a budget and stick to it. If you start to feel like things are getting out of control, never be afraid to step away for a while and come back later.
- Roulette is a game of chance – The common myth that if you lose a number of times in a row you will be due for a big payout has no basis in reality. Roulette is a random game and this means that there is no pattern and nothing you can do to influence the outcome of each spin.
- Have fun! Roulette may be completely random but that is one of the most enjoyable things about it. Each spin is another chance to win.
If you love roulette you will really enjoy the speed and action of multi wheel roulette. Give it a try at one of our recommended roulette casinos today!