Royal Vegas is a licensed online casino operated by the Malta-based Digimedia Group. Its incorporation into the Fortune Lounge network of casinos means that it is a brand you can trust.
The casino boasts a robust game selection, lucrative bonuses, and ample promotions. Relax within a safe and secure environment where help is only a Live Chat away. Here, an award-winning customer service team is waiting by to resolve your queries 24-hours a day.
Royal Vegas takes the richness of Las Vegas and turns it into an online delight for Canadian players who can bet in Canadian dollars and use local banking methods to conveniently deposit and withdraw their cash.
- Good Selection of Slots
- Available Live Dealers
- Good Rewarding Program
- Apps Available
- Limited Game Operators
- Standard Bonuses Offering
PaymentVisa, MasterCard, InstaDebit, iDebit, Paysafecard, Ecopayz
- Brand Name: Royal Vegas Casino
- Established: 2000
- Operated By: Digimedia Ltd (C45651)
- Languages: English, Czech, French, Turkish, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Italian, Greek, Japanese, Polish, Swedish, Thai, and Lithuanian.
- Jurisdictional Licences: Malta Gaming Authority (MGA/B2C/167/2008)
- Casino Platforms – Web, HTML5
- Casino Technology – Android, iOS, Desktop
- Customer Support languages: English, French, German, Swedish, Norwegian, and more
- Availability: 24/7
- Telephone Number: 1-866-745-2415
- Email address: [email protected]
- Live Chat Support: Yes
- Total number of Games: 400+
- Online Slot Providers: Microgaming and NetEnt
- Live Dealer Providers: Evolution Gaming
- Min Deposit: C$10
- Deposit Options: Visa, Mastercard, Interac, iDebit, eCheck, ApplePay, Much Better, Paysafecard, Instant Payments by Citadel, EcoPayz, EcoVoucher, Neosurf
- Currencies: EUR, GBP, CAD, USD, NOK, and more.
- Maximum withdrawal: C$10,000
- Withdrawal Timeframe: 24 Hours
- Weekend withdrawals: Yes/No
- Withdrawal Options: Visa, iDebit, EcoPayz, Much Better, Bank Transfer.
- Currencies: EUR, GBP, CAD, USD, NOK, and more.
Casino Licensing and Security
Royal Vegas is owned and operated by Digimedia Ltd, which is a Malta registered company (Reg. Number C45651). The gambling vendor possesses a Malta Gaming Authority License (License number MGA/B2C/167/2008) and offers ethical first-class online gambling to Canadian and international players.
The casino is compliant with international fairness protocols, which includes having world-leading independent auditing authority eCogra to test and verify their gaming software. This ensures that the RNG and payouts for each individual game and transaction is verified as being 100% accurate and fair. You can even access the company’s latest payout percentage reports on their official website.
To ensure that you remain safe when playing and transacting with them, the operator has secured the platform with end-to-end Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This way your privacy is maintained and your financial transactions are protected.
All legitimate casinos promote responsible gambling in one way or another and the best providers will offer you the tools you need to help you play more responsibly.
Royal Vegas supports the prevention of under-aged gambling and the protection of vulnerable players. There are three primary protocols in place for the aid of those who wish to mitigate problem gaming habits. These come in the form of a valuable set of tools which can be found on their Responsible Gambling webpage.
These tools include:
- A Gambling Questionnaire: Complete a helpful questionnaire to assist you in gauging whether you require assistance for gambling addiction.
- Deposit Limits: You can implement daily, weekly, and monthly deposit limits at the casino to help you manage your budget more responsibly.
- Self-Exclusions: You can opt to take a brief break/holiday from gambling (a minimum of 24 hours) or choose a longer exclusion of 6 months or more if you feel you have been indulging too much.
Online gambling ought to remain fun entertainment and Royal Vegas is dedicated to keeping it that way for their customers.
Royal Vegas has chosen to provide a very specific set of games to its Canadian player-base. All the virtual games are produced by Microgaming and NetEnt while the Live Casino titles are by Evolution Gaming. These studios are among the top providers in the industry and offer leading games with contemporary innovation.
When you load up the site, you will notice several gaming tabs at the top of the screen which helps filter the game options for easy access. For the most popular games at the moment, you can select the ‘Featured’ tab and receive direct access to the hottest entertainment on the site. The other main categories include:
- Slots: Play everything from video slots to classic slots and more, thanks to a delightful selection of leading games by the industry’s benchmarks – NetEnt and Microgaming. The titles come in a variety of themes with diverse features and bonuses contained within each offering. For the easiest access to the highest rewarders, you can simply click on the ‘Progressive’ tab, where the progressive jackpot games like Mega Moolah, Cash Splash, and Major Millions are waiting to entertain you.
- Table Games: Enjoy a flurry of card games like Blackjack, Poker, a Baccarat in the ‘Tables’ menu. There is also a variety of Keno games for number lovers and Roulette games for those who enjoy the authentic casino experience. Many of these games are provided in a virtual environment, where a sophisticated RNG determines the results.
- Live Casino: For the most realistic casino experience, you can play Live Casino games by Evolution Gaming studios. Here, real dealers, croupiers, and hosts will lead you through the immersive passage of play from their casino setup via live stream. Playing from your gaming interface will make it feel like you have pulled up a chair at a land-based casino. Play Live Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Caribbean Stud Poker, and Casino Holdem, or indulge in several of the fast-moving game show titles, including Monopoly Live, Dreamcatcher, and Deal or No Deal.
- Video Poker: Video poker is extremely popular at land-based casinos, and the gameplay remains intact online. The arcade-like poker game will payout for all valid 5-card poker rankings. Play All Aces Poker, Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, and more with Royal Vegas now.
- Variety: Here, you will find all the ‘out of the ordinary’ games, such as scratch cards, bingo, and other arcade-style options.
All the gaming technology is supplied in an instant-play format. There is no need to download any additional software to play, whether you are playing on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer. The responsive HTML5 design of their website ensures that you can play straight from your mobile browser, whether you prefer Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Banking at an online casino is an important subject. Being able to deposit and withdraw funds efficiently is vital to the overall experience. For this reason, Royal Vegas has made sure that its Canadian players have access to a range of top–draw payment solutions.
The diverse list of methods include:
When it comes to deposits and withdrawals, credit and debit cards like Visa and Mastercard still provide one of the best options. These payment solutions are still the most favourite among Canucks.
The deposit timeframe is instant, while withdrawals will take between 2 and 5 days to reflect in your account.
While payments and withdrawals may cost you a nominal fee (bank dependent), these are often covered by your banking bundle.
For a more old-school approach, you can elect to pay a deposit by check. Digital checks like eCheck and Electronic Check by Instadebit are accepted at Royal Vegas. They take a few days to clear, so you may have to wait a while before you can play.
Web Wallets/E-Wallets are a convenient digital form of payment service. This option works as a third-party host and buffer between your bank account/credit card and the casino vendor.
The best methods supported by Canadian players include:
- Much Better
E-wallets transact at lightning speeds. Both deposits and withdrawals can be released in real-time for instant playability.
For a safe and secure way of depositing funds, you can purchase prepaid vouchers online or in cash from retail vendors – right over the counter. The voucher codes can be redeemed in the banking tab of the casino and you will be able to play instantly. Canuck-friendly options include:
There are no associated costs with using a pre-paid voucher.
Instant Banking Services
If you would like to release payments directly from your Canadian bank account in real-time, there are several Canadian options that will help you service those requests. These brands partner with the banks to increase the speed at which payments are made and are extremely convenient for casino players. They include:
- Interac Online
- Instant Banking by Citadel
Interac and Citadel are great deposit methods, while iDebit can facilitate withdrawals back to your account as well.
When withdrawing funds from Royal Vegas, you may encounter a notification calling for the verification of your account. You will need to supply proof of ID and address for the sake of KYC regulation. All amounts over $2000 will be subject to this, but it is usually a once-off procedure on your first withdrawal. It may add up to 72 hours to your withdrawal time.
The standard processing time for payouts at the casino is a quick 24 hours in most cases. You will be able to withdraw up to $10, 000 per day.
Royal Vegas provides a hospitable welcome to all new players by offering a once-off Welcome Offer on your first 4 deposits. Take advantage of the full offer for up to $1200 in bonus cash to spend on most of the exciting games on the site.
The offer is laid out as follows:
- 1st Deposit: 100% Deposit Bonus up to $300
- 2nd Deposit: 100% Deposit Bonus up to $300
- 3rd Deposit: 100% Deposit Bonus up to $300
- 4th Deposit: 100% Deposit Bonus up to $300
For a qualifying deposit of $10 or more, you can take advantage of this fantastic offer. Place bets of no more than $8 per round and $0.50 per line and rack up winnings, which can be withdrawn after satisfying the wagering requirement of 70x the bonus amount. For more information on the bonus policy of the casino visit https://www.royalvegascasino.com/about-us/terms-and-conditions/promo-terms/
The bonus can be played out on a variety of games. Different titles are weighted uniquely towards the playthrough requirements:
- 100% – Slots (except NetEnt ones), Keno, Scratch Cards.
- 50% – NetEnt Slots
- 8% – Roulette, Table Poker, Video Poker (excl. All Aces Poker and Jacks or Better).
- 2% – Blackjack, All Aces Video Poker, and Jacks or Better Video Poker.
- 0% – Baccarat, Sic Bo, Craps, Casino War, Red Dog.
Claiming the Welcome Bonus is a great way to boost your bankroll and maximize your funds for an extended game playing session.
Promotions and Loyalty Program
Aside from the Welcome Bonus, Royal Vegas offers you the chance to load up your account with several types of promotions. You can spin the Bonus Wheel every 4 hours for a fresh chance to win free spins, reload bonuses, extra loyalty points, and more. The wheel can only be spun after claiming and utilizing the favourable Welcome Bonus.
The casino treats its loyal customers like VIPs. The moment you join the casino, you will be enrolled in the rewards program, which will treat you to Loyalty Points for each wager you make. The points have a two-fold function:
- Collecting points will level you up to higher tiers where better perks await you.
- Loyalty points can be redeemed for bonus credits at a ratio of 5000 points to $5.
As you are promoted through the VIP ranks, you will be treated to extra bonuses, better redemption rates, and bountiful daily deals.
Is Royal Vegas Right For you?
The operator has all you could hope for in a Canadian casino. The super sleek design of the site is user-friendly and boasts easy to access games lists and information on the entertainment and services offered.
The proof is in the pudding with Royal Vegas Casino, their fabulous bonuses, rewards program, and gaming options complement each other perfectly to provide a diverse array of entertainment where everyone can find what they need.
If you are a fan of the Fortune Lounge Group of casinos, then you will enjoy your time on this site, which has mustered much respect when it comes to servicing Canuck players.
FAQ about Royal Vegas in Canada
Is Royal Vegas a legitimate online casino site?
Yes, Royal Vegas is a licensed branded casino that has been operating ethically in the industry for two decades.
Can Online Casinos be trusted?
Yes, there are regulations in place globally to ensure that online casinos operate ethically and within international standards.
Can I win real money at Royal Vegas Casino?
Yes, Canadian’s win real money every month at Royal Vegas casino. See the casino’s ‘Payout Percentages’ for more details on the site’s generosity.
Are Online Slots Legit?
Yes, licensed casinos ensure that the RNGs that provide their slot outcomes are tested for fairness regularly.
What games are available at Royal Vegas Casino?
There is a great variety of games at Royal Vegas, including a plethora of slots, some virtual table games, Live Casino games, Keno, Bingo, Scratch Cards, and Video Poker.